You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Floating Menu In Html
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Green Web Icon
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Cool Command Button
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Animated Navigation Buttons HTML
Button and Icon Samples
- To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself." Website Navigation Button
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."