Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Navigation Button Graphics Clip
Create your own button themes
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Css Paged Menu Version 2
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Mouseover Button HTML Tutorial
Menu Template:Orange Rollover Buttons - Rounded Corner
Code Drop Menu Java Script
Code Drop Menu Java Script Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"