Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.XP Templates Web
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Aqua Buttons Generator
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Front Page Button Parameters
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Sliding Images
Menu Template:Blue Drop Down Html Menu - Rounded Corner
Code Drop Menu Java Script
Code Drop Menu Java Script Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?" Editing Button Images
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "