Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Html Multi Level Menu
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Website Menu Free
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariWeb Site Buttons Baseball Bat
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.3d Button Maker
Javascrpt Dropdown Menu Simple Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Web buttons and icons propertiesThis toolbox is for adjusting submenus properties. When you change submenu properties all submenus in the menu will be changed.
Text - type the submenu's item text here.
Link - the link that is to be opened when user clicks the item. For example: http://www.vista-buttons.com. You can also click "Open" icon to the left of the "Link" field to select the page you want to link to.
Link target attribute - link behavior adjustment. Link target attribute tells web-browser where to open the linked page. This attribute represents the Target attribute of the link (<a> tag in HTML). You can either enter your target value in the field or choose from the predefined attribute values in the list.
If you enter your own value, it must be a window or a frame name. Note, that names are case-sensitive. The linked document will then be opened in that window/frame.
Predefined attribute values:
- _blank - Browser creates a new window for the linked page.
- _parent - Linked page replaces the current frame's framesetting page (if one exists; otherwise, it acts like _self).
- _self - Linked page replaces the current page in its window or frame.
- _top - Linked page is to occupy the entire browser window, replacing any and all framesets that may be loaded (acts like _self if there are no framesets defined in the window)
If you leave the field clean then the linked page will be opened in the same browser window.
Hint - specifies the tooltip that is shown when you hold the mouse over the item for a few seconds.
Padding parameters - If you want to specify padding around the whole submenu you should set Padding parameter. If you want to specify padding around submenu items you should set Items padding parameter.
Border width - Set Border width parameter if you want to specify border around the whole submenu. If you want to specify border width around each submenu's item you should set Items border width parameter.
Border color - set border color around the whole submenu.
Background color - set background for the whole submenu.
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame." Creating Web Button
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"