Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Image Dropdown
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.HTML Button Picture Rollover
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Very Cool HTML Radio Buttons
Padding and Spacing
Javascrpt Dropdown Menu Simple Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save as…" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- Sub menus dropdown over all the objects on the page (select, flash, object, embed). Design personal styles for any submenu and item. Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself." Dhtml Template
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."