Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Xp.Gif
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Html Hover Image
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Gif Images Buttons Examples
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Rollover Graphic Generator
Button and Icon Samples
- To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..." Style For Win98
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"