Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Windows XP Start Menu Download Vista
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariWeb Buttons Making
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the html buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the button link, select the button by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the button link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each button. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set button link target attribute, just select the button and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..." Make Custom Web Tooltips
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"