Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Download Windows Navigation Graphics
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Cool Website
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Sliding Menu Script
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.Rollover Button
Button and Icon Samples
1) File menu
New - to create new project.
Open - to open saved project. You will be asked if you would like to save the current project in the menu buttons creator.
Save - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb). When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu.
Save asâ€¦ - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or in the HTML file or to save your project under another name. Choose type from the "File type" list in the "Save asâ€¦" dialog and enter project's (new) name. When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu. If the menu doesn't have any icons then the directory is not created.
Save as HTML - to save current project into the HTML file (*.html). Project HTML file will be saved then, and the directory created, containing buttons' images. The directory name will be: "YourProjectName-files", where YourProjectName is the name of the HTML file saved. For example: if you enter "Header" in the "Name" field of the "Save asâ€¦" dialog, then "Header.html" and directory named "Header-files" will be created.
Exit - to close Vista Buttons application.
Export images - to save menu buttons' images as gif-files (*.gif), png-files (*.png) or jpg-files (*.jpg). "Save Asâ€¦" dialog will appear, where you can either type each button name or leave it unchanged. If you want to save the button images, press "Save". "Save settings" dialog will appear where you can choose image format. Either way (if you don't want the button images to be saved), press "Cancel". This procedure will be repeated for all the menu buttons. When you press "Save", 1 to 3 images are to be saved, depending on the menu type. Their names will be: ButtonName_0.gif - ButtonName_2.gif, where ButtonName is the name you have entered when saving.
- ButtonName_0 - corresponds to Normal state.
- ButtonName_1 - Hot state image.
- ButtonName_2 - corresponds to pressed/clicked state.
Theme editor - to edit/create new themes.
Page insert - you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page.
3) Languages menu
The "Languages" menu contains the list of available interface languages. English is the default language setting.
4) Help menu
Help - to read the help.
About -show information about Vista Buttons.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?" Dhtml For Mac
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?