You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Change Windows Font In XP Style
Integration with popular web authoring software.
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Web Button New
Css Drop Down Menus
Menu Template:Light Green Website Buttons - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images" Code Radio Button
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"