Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Menu Submenu Html
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Web Building Buttons
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Windows XP Button Template
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Opera Right Click Menu
Button and Icon Samples
Button creator - work areaThis is where your menu is previewed. All changes are instantly displayed. Also, you can test how the buttons web respond to the mouse events. Just act like it is a web page: move mouse over the buttons, click them and so on to preview.
Left-click a button to select. If you want several buttons web to be selected use Shift and Ctrl keys.
Use Shift to select several adjacent buttons. Click first button to be selected, then press Shift and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons and the buttons that lay between them will be selected
To select several buttons one by one use Ctrl key. Click first button to be selected, then press Ctrl and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons will be selected
To cancel selection just click anywhere in the Work area outside the buttons web.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Photoshop Vista Style Buttons
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."