Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Tab Menu Tutorial
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Creating Pull Down Menus
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariTabbed Html
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Download Win XP Button
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images" Java Tabs
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."