Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Baseball Web Pages Buttons
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Images Arrow Web
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Cross Frame Browser Menu
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Creating Html Menus
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"