Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!XP Style Silver
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.Ordeer Now Buttons
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Silver Buttons For Web Page
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Command Button
Button and Icon Samples
1) File menu
New - to create new project.
Open - to open saved project. You will be asked if you would like to save the current project in the menu buttons creator.
Save - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb). When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu.
Save as… - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or in the HTML file or to save your project under another name. Choose type from the "File type" list in the "Save as…" dialog and enter project's (new) name. When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu. If the menu doesn't have any icons then the directory is not created.
Save as HTML - to save current project into the HTML file (*.html). Project HTML file will be saved then, and the directory created, containing buttons' images. The directory name will be: "YourProjectName-files", where YourProjectName is the name of the HTML file saved. For example: if you enter "Header" in the "Name" field of the "Save as…" dialog, then "Header.html" and directory named "Header-files" will be created.
Exit - to close Vista Buttons application.
Export images - to save menu buttons' images as gif-files (*.gif), png-files (*.png) or jpg-files (*.jpg). "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you can either type each button name or leave it unchanged. If you want to save the button images, press "Save". "Save settings" dialog will appear where you can choose image format. Either way (if you don't want the button images to be saved), press "Cancel". This procedure will be repeated for all the menu buttons. When you press "Save", 1 to 3 images are to be saved, depending on the menu type. Their names will be: ButtonName_0.gif - ButtonName_2.gif, where ButtonName is the name you have entered when saving.
- ButtonName_0 - corresponds to Normal state.
- ButtonName_1 - Hot state image.
- ButtonName_2 - corresponds to pressed/clicked state.
Theme editor - to edit/create new themes.
Page insert - you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page.
3) Languages menu
The "Languages" menu contains the list of available interface languages. English is the default language setting.
4) Help menu
Help - to read the help.
About -show information about Vista Buttons.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" Creating Animated Button
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "