Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Web Graphic Blank
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariCreating A Go Button
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Mini Button Link Creator
Widest cross-browser compatibility
Simple Drop Down Menu Java Script Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"