Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Simple Html Tab Example
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Flyout Navigation
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Mouse Hover In Java Script
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Input En Html
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of the button
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how button responds to the mouse events. Icon alignment is defined also. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the button.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the button.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
On the "Normal state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in normal state if the menu type is "2-state", "3-state" or "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "1-state" then animated web buttons will always be displayed as in Normal state.
On the "Hot state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in hot and pressed states. Note, that properties changes on this tab will not affect the button if the menu is of "1-state" type.
Shadow - set this property for the button's text shadow to be displayed.
Shadow color - click the square to choose the text shadow's color.
Icon - in the Icon field you can enter file name of the icon you want the button to have. Also, you can click the "Open icon" button next to the "Icon" field to select the icon. If you don't want the icon to be displayed any more, just clear the "Icon" field.
Icon alignment - defines the icon position inside the button.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame." Windows Tab Menu
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."