Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Button Icons XP 3d
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Menu Deroulant Vertical Html
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).3d Links Buttons
High Quality and Professional Results
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "