Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Blank Self Parent Top
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Metallic Web Buttons Online
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Font For Small Web Buttons
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Button Maker HTML Image
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"