Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Gif Create Buttons
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Graphic Buy Buttons
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Html Menu Desplegable
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.HTML Photo Button
Button and Icon Samples
Web buttons and icons propertiesThis toolbox is for adjusting submenus properties. When you change submenu properties all submenus in the menu will be changed.
Text - type the submenu's item text here.
Link - the link that is to be opened when user clicks the item. For example: http://www.vista-buttons.com. You can also click "Open" icon to the left of the "Link" field to select the page you want to link to.
Link target attribute - link behavior adjustment. Link target attribute tells web-browser where to open the linked page. This attribute represents the Target attribute of the link (<a> tag in HTML). You can either enter your target value in the field or choose from the predefined attribute values in the list.
If you enter your own value, it must be a window or a frame name. Note, that names are case-sensitive. The linked document will then be opened in that window/frame.
Predefined attribute values:
- _blank - Browser creates a new window for the linked page.
- _parent - Linked page replaces the current frame's framesetting page (if one exists; otherwise, it acts like _self).
- _self - Linked page replaces the current page in its window or frame.
- _top - Linked page is to occupy the entire browser window, replacing any and all framesets that may be loaded (acts like _self if there are no framesets defined in the window)
If you leave the field clean then the linked page will be opened in the same browser window.
Hint - specifies the tooltip that is shown when you hold the mouse over the item for a few seconds.
Padding parameters - If you want to specify padding around the whole submenu you should set Padding parameter. If you want to specify padding around submenu items you should set Items padding parameter.
Border width - Set Border width parameter if you want to specify border around the whole submenu. If you want to specify border width around each submenu's item you should set Items border width parameter.
Border color - set border color around the whole submenu.
Background color - set background for the whole submenu.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?" Oval HTML Buttons
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."