Integration with popular web authoring software.
Vista Buttons integrates with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Expression Web as an extension/add-in. Create, insert, modify a menu without leaving your favorite web design framework!Transparent Drop Down Menu Css
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Making Radio Buttons In HTML
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).3d Button Html
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Webmenu
Menu Template:Dhtml Drop Down Menu Red Glossy - Rounded
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that." Buttons To Website
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"