You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.XP Webmenu
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Right Mouse Click Any Icon XP
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Floating Menu Firefox
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Vista Vista HTML HTML Buttons Website
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of the button
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how button responds to the mouse events. Icon alignment is defined also. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the button.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the button.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
On the "Normal state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in normal state if the menu type is "2-state", "3-state" or "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "1-state" then animated web buttons will always be displayed as in Normal state.
On the "Hot state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in hot and pressed states. Note, that properties changes on this tab will not affect the button if the menu is of "1-state" type.
Shadow - set this property for the button's text shadow to be displayed.
Shadow color - click the square to choose the text shadow's color.
Icon - in the Icon field you can enter file name of the icon you want the button to have. Also, you can click the "Open icon" button next to the "Icon" field to select the icon. If you don't want the icon to be displayed any more, just clear the "Icon" field.
Icon alignment - defines the icon position inside the button.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "