Export graphic picture
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Images Windows Buttons
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Menu Designe
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Menu Template:Light Blue Drop Down Menus - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"