Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariHover Image Menu HTML Code
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).New Appearance Windows And Buttons
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.XP Pro Back Button
Java Meny With Submenus Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame." Button Style XP HTML
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"