Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Button Web XP Style
High Quality and Professional Results
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Script Desplegable
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Vertical Fly-Out Menu
Menu Template:Light Blue Drop Down Menus - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
Button Themes Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available button backgrounds will appear in the Button backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Selected buttons' appearance will change.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?" Help Jpg Gif XP
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"