Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.How To Create Navigation Buttons HTML
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Back Button For Web Designing
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Mouse Rollover Navigation HTML
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Vista Task Bar
Menu Template:Light Blue Drop Down Menus - Rounded Corner
Drop Down Menu Icons Java Script
Drop Down Menu Icons Java Script Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Flash Movable Object
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"