Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Button Maker XP
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Windows XP New Look And Feel
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Submit Buttons In Web Pages
High Quality and Professional Results
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" XP Image Theme
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"