High Quality and Professional Results
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Menu Template:Light Grey Horizontal Drop Down Menu - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the submenu buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the submenu link, select the submenu item by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the submenu's link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each submenu item. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set submenu link target attribute, just select the submenu item and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."