Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Hover To Css Hover
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!HTML Play Button
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Dhtml Menus Horizontal
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Tema Xp Gothic
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" Ajax Simple Menu
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?