Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Web Button Erstellen
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Your Own Buttons
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Website Buttons Gif Images
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Button Save Icon
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..." Photoshop 2 State Button
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"