Integration with popular web authoring software.
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Window Vista Style
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.HTML Code For A Menu
Menu Template:Dhtml Drop Down Menu Red Glossy - Rounded
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the submenu buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the submenu link, select the submenu item by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the submenu's link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each submenu item. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set submenu link target attribute, just select the submenu item and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that." Why We Use Iframe
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"