You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Graphic Edit Button
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.Vista Side Menu
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.HTML Codes For Mouse Rollover
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Animated Red Button Icon
Menu Template:Dhtml Drop Down Menu Red Glossy - Rounded
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- Sub menus dropdown over all the objects on the page (select, flash, object, embed). Design personal styles for any submenu and item. Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?" Java Dynamisches Menu
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."