Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Red Button Link
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Submit Button Gif Images Files
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Menu Editor Html
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Mouseover Submenu
Menu Template:Red Navigation Buttons - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save asâ€¦" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save Asâ€¦" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html." Free Navigation Button
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?