Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Buttons Hover Software
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Menue Java
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Web Bullets
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Animated Radio Buttons
Button and Icon Samples
Button creator - work areaThis is where your menu is previewed. All changes are instantly displayed. Also, you can test how the buttons web respond to the mouse events. Just act like it is a web page: move mouse over the buttons, click them and so on to preview.
Left-click a button to select. If you want several buttons web to be selected use Shift and Ctrl keys.
Use Shift to select several adjacent buttons. Click first button to be selected, then press Shift and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons and the buttons that lay between them will be selected
To select several buttons one by one use Ctrl key. Click first button to be selected, then press Ctrl and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons will be selected
To cancel selection just click anywhere in the Work area outside the buttons web.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? " Overlapping Flash In Html
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"