You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.HTML Multiple Submit Link
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Vertical Tabs Web Design
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Script Sub Menu
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.
- Sub menus dropdown over all the objects on the page (select, flash, object, embed). Design personal styles for any submenu and item. Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Styling Input Buttons
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."